It is important to remember that lottery games are based on random outcomes. These games of chance are a form of entertainment, at a price to you, the player. It’s impossible to predict what combination of numbers will be drawn. There is nothing you can do to improve your chances of winning, but you can decide how much to spend.
Whilst the majority of people play within their means, a few may find it difficult. Always consider the following.
- You’re buying fun, not investing your money.
- Set strict limits on how much time and money you’re going to spend.
- Quit while you’re ahead.
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose.
- Don’t spend more money on gambling with the hope to win back money
- Keep up other interests and hobbies, don’t let gambling take over your life.
- Don’t gamble in order to escape from stress or boredom.
- Gambling in moderation is okay.
- The key is if you choose to gamble, gamble responsibly!